Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Lense!

So, I've been waiting all week for a package to come in the mail... and it finally came yesterday!! My new lense- a 50mm f1.8! I am having so much fun playing with it and learning what it does! My 2 little boys don't seem to sure about me following them around , constantly snapping pictures. Kaiden makes funny faces, and Jack just frowns.
Tomorrow, we are leaving for a short vacation and I am so excited. We plan to camp Fri-Mon, and spend at least, Sat and Sun in Chicago. We are going to the Green Festival and then , hopefully, to the zoo. My husband isn't so fond of zoos, but I figure he'll eventually have to give, since the boys love them! Planning to have some really great photo opportunities while I'm gone and, hopefully, some great photos when I get back! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait to see what you get with that new lens! What fun! Be sure to post some when you get back!

    Hope you have a great time....I'm so ready to go camping!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete